LSZH Multi pairs Armoured Collective Cable
1 LSZH Armoured Collective Cable construction:
1. Conductor: Flexible copper
2. Insulation: LSZH Blue&Black XLPE
3. Pair&All Pairs shielding: aluminum foil
4. Shielding: Copper tape/copper wire(optional)
5. Inner sheath: LSZH PVC
6. Armor: SWA/SWA(optional)
7. Outer sheath: Blue LSZH PVC
8. Rated voltage: 300/500v
2. Computer cable stranded pairs cable use characteristics
1. AC rated voltage U0/U: 300/500V; long-term permissible maximum working temperature of cable conductor: PVC insulation is divided into 70℃ and 105℃; polyethylene insulation is 70℃; cross-linked polyethylene insulation is 90℃ ( Insulation crosslinking types can be divided into silane crosslinking and irradiation crosslinking).
2. Minimum ambient temperature: fixed laying -40 ℃; non-fixed laying -15 ℃. Ambient temperature during installation: no less than 0℃.
3. The minimum bending radius of the cable is allowed: metal tape wrapped shield or steel wire, steel tape armored cable is not less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable; non-armored flexible cable or braided shielded cable is not less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
3 SWA aluminum foil screened collective/control cable show: